[vG] Venom Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 6A and MGA Competitive Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMAKKIXx

[Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application Empty
PostSubject: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:15 am

*Name:Pavel N (call me Paul if you want)
*PSN:xXMAKKIXx
*Other PSN:none
*Previous Clans:none
*Games Played:cod 5,6,7
*What ladder / Game:sixaxis

Game Statistics
*Game: bops
*Prestige:6 but going to 7
*K/D Ratio:0.95
*Win/Loss Ratio:not sure
*Days Played:7days

Other information
*Availability:everyday
*Connection/Host:not too good
*Headset:turtle beach p11
*What is the reason for you wanting to join Venom Gaming? i want to join a competitive clan, i like to have clan wars and you guys seem pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Maggz
Admin
Maggz

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:02 am

Do you know callouts?

any prev comp teams?
Back to top Go down
Tidddy
Admin
Tidddy

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 am

Yeah callouts are very important for competitive gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomhq.com
xXMAKKIXx

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:15 pm

i know most call outs and i havent been in any previous comp's but i know all the rules and that sort of stuff. if my app doesnt seem to good play a couple games with me and you can see what i can do. i dont mind playing x-mod or magic mod but mostly x-mod. as long as i get in vG i will be happy Smile
Back to top Go down
macokid007

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:23 pm

do u always have to join my clans plus ur pretty shit on cod
Back to top Go down
xXMAKKIXx

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 pm

if im soo shit why are you second prestige and im 6th ?? and alsoo it aint your clan your just a member
Back to top Go down
Maggz
Admin
Maggz

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Cool it guys.

and hes not a member yet.
Back to top Go down
xXMAKKIXx

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:54 pm

dont worry maggz we are cousin just arguing a lil. and he told me he was a member so yeah ...
Back to top Go down
Maggz
Admin
Maggz

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 am

xXMAKKIXx wrote:
dont worry maggz we are cousin just arguing a lil. and he told me he was a member so yeah ...

ahk Smile
Back to top Go down
Tidddy
Admin
Tidddy

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 am

Haha yeah calm down, you are both still trialling. KD does not matter, how you play and communicate does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomhq.com
xXMAKKIXx

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 am

thats good to here because if my ratio used to be 0.67 how did it go up if im shit ??? and i havent trialled yet so if its okay can i trial today at 6.00pm perth time ?? if its later i dont mind as long as its soon Smile
Back to top Go down
macokid007

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:42 am

he dsnt know his callouts though.
Back to top Go down
macokid007

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 am

btw i never said i was a member maggz_ i told him u guys let me trial
Back to top Go down
xXMAKKIXx

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

thanks for playing with me today it was fun i hope u consider me apart of vG and i said i know most callouts not all. if i didnt do good today im just letting you know i need to learn a bit more and i hope you can teach me a couple tips, call outs and stuff like that so i might be able to actually get in Smile
Back to top Go down
Maggz
Admin
Maggz

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 am

xXMAKKIXx wrote:
thanks for playing with me today it was fun i hope u consider me apart of vG and i said i know most callouts not all. if i didnt do good today im just letting you know i need to learn a bit more and i hope you can teach me a couple tips, call outs and stuff like that so i might be able to actually get in Smile

yeah all good man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application   [Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trialing] xXMAKKIXx application
Page 1 of 1